Friday, November 13, 2009

side note:

so i've been going through it this past week. the (SoCal) winter chill in the air has been brutal on my immune system and my creativity and my motivation. so much so that i have been neglecting some very important things, i.e. anything having to do with my camera and anything resembling work. but as this cough subsides and my creativity returns and my health is restored to at least a functioning order i will be working like a crazed woman this weekend and the coming weeks to complete two projects due in the next three weeks. Intimate Discovery/Betrayal and Black Women: Made In His Image (loose titles). i need to have them both done before the holiday, thanksgiving not christmas (yikes!) but like all clarkites i will find a way or make one. a special thank you to all my lovely friends that have agreed to help me with these projects. i ♥ u!!



art is love,

tj

No comments: