Thursday, April 2, 2009

______ on my mind

the last time you kissed me
i peeked
opened my eyes just a bit
cause i wanted to see you
see if you were thinking about me
while your tongue tasted mine
see if you liked my taste
liked my biting
your lips fit comfortably between my teeth
i liked the vibrating
when you eased them free
you liked it too
cause you smiled a bit
without opening your eyes
i kissed your smile
demure and subtle
you kissed me back with intention-hard
i saw your concentration
the vigor
with which your lips moved
pressing
as if they might escape you
my lips
i pulled back a bit
not cause i couldn't take it
no-to draw you in
closer to me
to breathe for me
cause i hold mine
and as you came
i closed them
and succumbed
under the weight of you
your kiss
our intensity waning
i opened them again
and found you
peeking

No comments: