Friday, October 23, 2009

thinking of you...love

i looked for you last night amongst the few stars that lowly hung over a city lit sky.i confess i had to pull out my telescope, pointed to the east, to see you.

our energy amass, billions of light years away. you seem just as far but your energy still penetrates, still engulfs me. not just as the moon beams and the jazz plays. no. i feel you on the brightest star. penetrating, engulfing me. reminding me of bathing in you. soaking you up. lather in your blessedness. i am blessed. to share [with] you. breathe [with] you. be more with you.

i looked for you last night amongst the few stars that lowly hung over a city lit sky. i confess i had to pull out my telescope, pointed to the east, to see you.

art is ♥
xo

"stay tuned..."

No comments: